So here's my summary:
- Gather together a selection of magazines that are on your "fave" list. Mine are nature magazines, inspirational magazines, gardening, travel, high-end/artsy style or fashion magazines.
- Sit down in a comfortable chair with coffee or tea at hand and grab a magazine from your collection.
- As you flip through the magazine look for images that "resonate" with you and rip 'em out! In the beginning pull any image that grabs you -- anything that you look at and then feel: a yes, a tug, a grin, a scowl, a bit of sadness, a moment of awe, a spark, a hum, a kick.
- Pull images from these categories: people, animals, objects, interiors of exteriors of buildings, landscapes.
- Don't forget to pull any text headlines that you like -- funny, inspirational, meaningful, witty, or sassy.